HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 5, 2007, 8:32 PM
swilley's Avatar
swilley swilley is online now
Saskatchewan's Largest
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 1,007
RE: MOB

Hmmm... cost too high to get a crane here? That seems kind of odd, I wonder how much extra we are talking here? I am by no means a crane expert, but to scale back a project because a crane had to be shipped seems strange. On another note, I heard that the KG has structural issues, which they are fixing. Nothing big, just a slight delay.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.