HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Sep 17, 2007, 9:16 PM
OldCloverdale's Avatar
OldCloverdale OldCloverdale is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cloverdale
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by floc34 View Post
ha ha I was talking about the Dave and Busters style resturant
I knew what you meant. I was just pointing out that if his football career was any hold-up on the possibility of this place ever opening, his release from the 'Skins should help matters.

Atlanta Crossing would not be my location of choice if I were Fred.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:46 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.