HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 13, 2007, 4:30 AM
Scraperdude801's Avatar
Scraperdude801 Scraperdude801 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC14 View Post
I think I like i-215's idea for an airport Trax line. I some times ride Trax to school, I like it but it's too slow, only because it has to go 25mph on downtown streets.
I like the idea of Trax helping to revitolize that part of town and you could probubly easily convince me that N. Temple is the way to go, but I think 55mph sounds alot better right now.
yeah I agree, Traxx is WAY too slow on normal streets, the last thing I would want is to be trying to catch a plane and feeling rushed, but trax just chugs along at 25 mph and stops every couple blocks. ... I say this out of experience as well. I live downtown, and use trax very often. From the city center stop that I get on at to rice eccles stadium is like 35-40 minutes. Ridiculous considering it is only 16 blocks away. ... However I shouldn't complain, I am grateful we have it.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.