HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 23, 2007, 2:34 PM
urban_encounter's Avatar
urban_encounter urban_encounter is offline
“The Big EasyChair”
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 🌳🌴🌲 Sacramento 🌳 🌴🌲
Posts: 6,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacTownAndy View Post
Just wanted to give my quick 2 cents. I was in Sac this weekend and some buddies and I went out on Friday night. The new Badlands club at 20th and K is unbelievable. I was honestly blown away. Hands down one of the nicest clubs I've been to (including NYC and SF). They really spared no expense with this place. I haven't been to The Park yet, but this was by far the most "trendy" looking club I've been to in Sac. After leaving Badlands, we headed over to Faces and the same there as well. The new addition was better than I could have ever imagined it to be. Even if you're not gay, these places are DEFINITELY worth a check out (both seemed very non-gay-friendly). My friends and I kept saying "we're in Sacramento!" (because places like that we've only experienced in basically NYC). I just felt compelled to post this because I was so proud of Sacramento to have the vision to get places like this built. Props to the owners. In fact, I now want to bring some of my Denver friends with me next time I come home to "show off" Sacramento's gay scene.

My only complaint- on Friday night, Badlands had an $8 cover and Faces was $15. Just thought that was a little steep.

I never thought that I would live to see the day that Sacramento's gay scene would become a destination....

Although i haven't seen the clubs from the inside; I believe that the new addtions will really add a lot of vibrancy to the city nightlife and will probably draw people from up and down the central valley and from the bay area.


If Sacramento can duplicate in the Downtown core what they've done in Midtown, then Sacramento will be an incredible place to live, play and work.
__________________
Sacramento
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.