HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 4, 2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supai View Post
Hopefully Winnipeg can hang on to its head offices and they don't all end up in Calgary.

Edmonton has a lot more than 3 head offices. A lot of them are private corporations such as PCL. In any event here is a few of the larger ones:

EPCOR,
Canadian Western Bank
Alberta Treasury Branch
PCL
Stantec
Biomira
Matrikon
Peace Hills Trust

One thing I really like about Alberta is the mountains absolutley spectacular scenery especially from the top of a summit!!
You are right Newflyer. I was talking about National/International companies. In Edmonton, that would eliminate, EPCOR CWBank, ACB, Peace Hills,
The only ones are PCL, Stantec and Katz Group (Rexall); those are the three I was thinking of. There is a list of HO's somewhere in this Canadian forum talking about the amount of HO's in each city. Edmonton does not even make the list...
Saying all that, Edmonton is doing very well supplying the Oil & Gas industry and having plump Government employees... For the record, I actually like Edmonton. It is a much closer city to the Peg than Calgary is.
Every city in Canada has something good to offer!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan