HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 19, 2007, 6:33 PM
Phillip Phillip is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennywah View Post
where circuit city is now on arden used to be the 3rd busiest good guys store in california (i used to work there)
The things I learn on this board! I was trying to remember what used to be in CC's new location and I couldn't; so thanks, bennywah.

I guess I liked the old location better because I could drive to it from Downtown witout having to go as far as Howe. That intersection of Arden & Howe with its traffic backups drives me crazy and now CC is in all that mess.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:58 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.