Posted Mar 8, 2007, 5:14 PM
|
 |
my posse's on broadway
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: in an LPCA occupied zone
Posts: 1,600
|
|
Thanks for the parking numbers. The gray boxes all seem to be well concealed inside. All the buildings seem to face the street. the parks seem well placed and proportioned. i like it.
I'm not too familiar with the "colorful" past mentioned, but it seems a very industrious area. will there be any environmental clean up required before they can begin construction?
Also, what's the time-frame on that light rail station? wouldn't the tracks have to be built throught the railyards before they could reach Township 9? I would think the light rail station would be a HUGE selling point for both the residential and office portions of this project. So I'd think the developers would want RT to get there ASAP.
|