HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 7, 2007, 10:29 PM
chicubs111 chicubs111 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamInTheLoop View Post
I think it will be much less than 570. 470' would seem much more realistic. Also, on another topic, I assuming it will be concrete, as opposed to steel frame ala Fairbanks. I think the only reason they went with steel on the Fairbanks was because of the engineering complications of building on top of the existing garage structure...
But we had the stats for this building awhile ago...and it was approved at the height of 570ft...They dont have to put this building through city approvall process again do they?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:50 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.