HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Nov 30, 2006, 11:53 PM
the air is great up here

Austin – Spring

Hi, I’ve enjoyed following many of the Austin discussions in the past several months. I thought I’d pop out of lurk mode to start a new thread on the Spring condos, since discussion of it has tended to be dispersed across various other threads.

I don’t know if you guys have checked out Spring’s site lately, but it’s recently been relaunched with some new renderings and a few more details on interior finishes, amenities, etc. There is absolutely no mention of unit prices, though, which is worrying for those of us who initially got excited about this project because of its seeming potential for more affordable units.

Also, they’re having a party on the evening of 12/6 to mark the opening of their marketing center. I can’t recall the exact address -- invitation’s at home -- but it’s a few blocks NE of where Spring will be going up. I’m curious to hear what they’ll be saying Wednesday, if anything, regarding pricing. Anyone have any inside info?

Last edited by mars-man; Dec 1, 2006 at 10:21 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin