HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2006, 7:27 PM
SLC Rocks's Avatar
SLC Rocks SLC Rocks is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location:
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiLDing GuRL
With those feelings I say it'll be fine for you not to come here.


Here is the problem with Utah. Some here love to say "if you don't like it, leave". A majority of this mentality steams from the LDS in views of people who are either of the following 1. Not LDS 2. A minority of some kind (whether it be political or race, etc). How do I prove this? Where else in America do you hear this —? It has been said to me several times in regards to our liquor laws.

I have lived in Utah my whole life, and I Love It, it is the holier than thou people I truly hate about Utah. I have lived in Salt Lake City for the last 10 Years and have to say, It IS NOT LIKE THE REST OF UTAH for various reasons.


But as for the quote comparing Salt Lake to Rome or Jerusalem, I would have to say you’re entirely retarded. Salt Lake City, about 159 Years old, Rome Jerusalem How about thousands and play much more of a historic and religious significance on this planet, let alone an individual city
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.