HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Aug 11, 2006, 2:05 AM
ReginaGuy's Avatar
ReginaGuy ReginaGuy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,583
well here's a map of the corridor
http://www.regina.ca/pdfs/housing_report/appendix_d.pdf

I can't find the report on it that I saw a while ago, but the city wants to develop and promote Broad Street / Wascana Parkway as an entertainment/knowledge corridor, because of its access to the warehouse district, downtown, centre of the arts, wascana centre, museums, the UofR and SIAST

And I agree it doesnt make much sense putting student housing further away, but this report suggests placing student housing as far away as the warehouse district, downtown and transition area (I guess they want more people living downtown, which is good)
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.