HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 21, 2025, 12:18 AM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is online now
devout Pizzatarian
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Lincoln Square, Chicago
Posts: 30,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhays View Post
Grilling isn't allowed in mine due to local fire codes (I think), and also due to other people's windows right there. It's a concrete building.
It was never an issue when I lived at Marina City. I grilled the hell out of my smaller balcony-sized gas grill over the 6 years I lived there.

None of my (750) neighbors ever said a single word to me about it being bothersome or a nuisance.

I don't think I would ever live anywhere where I didn't have easy access to an outdoor grill.
__________________
"Missing middle" housing can be a marvelous middle ground for many middle class families.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:03 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.