HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 10, 2024, 3:31 PM
202_Cyclist's Avatar
202_Cyclist 202_Cyclist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughfb3 View Post
I just looked up Horseheads on the map as well. The article says “upstate New York.” Honest question, is everything outside of New York City considered “upstate?” I would consider this south New York or central New York, but I don’t know the terms.
Yes. Everything north of the Cuomo bridge is upstate. Everything west of the Hudson is the West Coast.

Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:00 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.