HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 8:57 PM
Volatile Pacivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresto View Post
Driving south on the 115 about 10-12 years ago, I felt immense pressure building in my nether regions. Normally I can suppress a turd for days, but this one was colossal, long overdue, and not willing to be denied its egress. Given that we were still 45 minutes from home, and that the last gas station before the 401 was coming up hurriedly on the right, I had decisions. Nope, no way I'm shitting myself in rush-hour traffic. I screeched to a halt next to the pumps and dashed for the washroom. Barely had my ass come within the propinquity of the toilet's gaping maw than the redwood-sized log spurted forth. It was the relief of a thousand orgasms! The toilet felt otherwise. Amazingly, the log seemed to go down despite looking diametrically larger than the hole, but the commode, wheezing and grunting, struggled mightily. We got a couple bucks' worth of gas and hightailed it outta there.
The guilt was overwhelming. The next time we passed that gas station it had closed, and it remained so for years. Rumours have it that the plumbing still echoes with the baleful ghosts of my long-ago mammoth shit. The locals speak of it warily and in hushed tones, lest it enter their homes and permanently clog their pipes too.
That was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada