HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 9:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s211 View Post
You can add WFH to the list of things that delay getting anything done with a bureaucrat. It's frightening how their productivity has gone to complete sh!t at all levels of government, even when compared to their general lack of productivity prior to COVID.
I don't think working from home is dragging out the staff working on the Broadway Plan updates and compilation of info that officially closed in mid July and goes to Council after the holiday break. I assume it will be presented at a Standing Committee for Policy meeting, which the next one on Sept. 25 is likely already booked up, and the following one isn't until Oct. 23. and Nov. 27.

Your guess is as good as mine what is on the agenda for those 3 meetings and if there is a backlog from earlier in the year that they can't get it on the Oct agenda.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver