HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 24, 2024, 6:48 AM
Hong Kong

hkskyline's 2024 in LONDON

Wrapped by the Thames on 3 sides, Greenwich Peninsula is a redeveloped community spread across 150 acres with new skyscraper residentials that will eventually be home to 34,000 residents. You also can't miss the huge O2 Arena.

The developer behind this project is Knight Dragon, which is chaired by Hong Kong property magnates Henry Cheng and Sammy Lee. It has invested some 8.4 billion pounds to rejuvenate this former industrial area in southeast London. The first homes were launched in 2014 with an elevated garden walkway opening 2019 to connect to a nice riverfront promenade that is part of the Thames Path. Redevelopment continues and is expected to stretch into the 2040s.

The waterfront promenade is well executed with a ferry pier on the east side that is served by Uber Boats that run along the Thames from Putney to Barking.

More photos on my website : https://www.globalphotos.org/london.htm

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos