HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 7, 2024, 10:49 AM

Conord Super Duper Tallish!

Didn't Concord keep digging into the basement last year, even when the city ordered them to stop until they have the right permits at 1 point? From what I recall, they blamed the previous developer who were supposed to build this tower on the confusion over the permits. They got the permits months later, but they never really stopped digging, did they?

My point is, and this is pure speculation, what's to stop Concord from reaching close to or exactly 300 metres and then just keep going? Would they dare to do that? And build up to the original proposed height of about 345 metres and simply blame it on confusion over the previous proposal plans of the original developer again.

I'm kinda kidding, but can we really rule out that possibility? Concord marches to their own drum so I just wonder if they really have determined the final height!

Last edited by Miss J; Apr 7, 2024 at 11:49 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction