HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 5, 2024, 7:18 PM
Sandbagger Sandbagger is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor734 View Post
I see a penthouse unit is featured in the salon section of the TJ this week....... 1600sq ft for 940K . Seems like a lot until you realize a similar unit in Vancouver would be 2.5+ . I guess it's all relative.

MLS listing here

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/26431891/55-queen-st-unit808-moncton
What's with the giant disco pillar in the middle of the kitchen? Perfect for those penthouse raves I guess. And another one in the bedroom for the after party LOL
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:41 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.