HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 31, 2024, 3:23 PM
sailor734 sailor734 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 2,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyAm00394 View Post
Flair Airlines wants to expand further in Saint John.



Source: https://www.country94.ca/2024/01/31/flair-airlines-wants-to-expand-further-in-saint-john/
The fact they don't sell tickets with connections but rather make you buy two separate tickets makes me very leery of Flair. Not sure if it's true but I'm told it's so they have no liability if they leave you stranded enroute to somewhere.

I might use them if I just wanted an aerial bus ride to TO at the best price but other than that..........
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.