Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Boardwalk at Bricktown - Legends Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Oklahoma City Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 23, 2024, 9:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
No way they’ll get a hotel operator to pay the premium or high enough sales prices on those condos for this to pencil out financially.

Phase I will probably happen. Phase II will probably be downsized to 600-700 feet and happen at that height, which will still be awesome for OKC.

Can’t imagine a tower that tall will pencil out financially in OKC though. Seems like a pipe dream. Save my comment to laugh at me if I’m wrong LOL
I think that this building of scaled down in height might be 900-1,000 feet tall, which would still surpass the height of the Devon Energy Center and they are certainly working on being taller than the Devon Tower. There would still likely be the observation deck, restaurant, and bar on the top floor as the Devon Energy Center has a restaurant on it's top two floors. When the Devon Energy Center was under construction in 2009-2012, everyone was asking the developers if that building would have an observation deck on the top floor. The developers said something actually bigger than that as a restaurant. Therefore, I would not be surprised if an observation deck and restaurant are still included in the final plans for this building even if scaled down, but still of significant height. A lot of people would likely be asking the same question, especially if it is still the tallest in Oklahoma at a scaled down height.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals