HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 24, 2023, 3:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPZ-1 View Post
Just came back from Philly visiting family. The city is noticeably cleaner (I use Chelten Ave. going through Germantown as a quasi barometer lol..). If they removed/painted over all of the graffiti it'd be utopia for this clean freak.
Interesting place to choose as a barometer. Did you notice all of the new multi-family construction on Chelten? It sorta blows my mind. In a few years I predict Chelten Avenue will be very hip.

I also thinking Chelten Avenue is going to become a new line of demarcation. West/Northwest of Chelten will be considered sorta fully rebuilt/regentrified, including the portions of Germantown that fall west of Chelten. East of Chelten and South of Germantown (Avenue) will be considered a WIP. And East of Chelten and North of Germantown will be sorta the last pocket to fall in Germantown at least...in terms of crime and QOL issues.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations