HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 27, 2023, 7:04 AM
craner's Avatar
craner craner is offline
Go Tall or Go Home
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 7,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengler Avenue View Post
I’ve always found it funny that there are no divided 4 lanes between SK and the states. Lol what happened?
B.C. has B.C.-99 to I-5. Alberta has AB-4 to I-15. Manitoba (which we always joked about) has MB-75 to I-29. Ontario has ON-402 to I-69 among many others. Quebec has A15 to I-87 and A-55 to I-91. Even New Brunswick has N.B.-95 to I-95.
Lol what happened to SK??
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewave46 View Post
The United States didn't build an adjoining Interstate highway in North Dakota or Montana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
SK is not close to any larger American cities, so I suspect there just simply isn't enough traffic to warrant a 4 lane highway.
Saskatchewan has a great number of highway border crossings that connect to US highways, but yes, none of them 4 laned - kind of strange.

I wonder what Sask. highway would be considered as the top candidate for twinning to the US border, 6? 35? 47? 39? Other?
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:37 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.