HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 1, 2011, 8:16 PM
Representing the ATX!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Country View Post
We shouldn't even bother mentioning T. Stacy around here any more. His project was announced in 2004 before all of the other projects built during the boom were even proposed. The fact that it wasn't built during the boom years makes it nothing more than a developers old wet dream. (ie., bed spread stain.)

But I must say, Jdawgboy, I really like the eternal optimism of your posts over the past few years.
I will keep holding out for that project. Something must be happening or they would not have posted an update on the status of the proposal in April of this year. Don't forget that one of the primary reasons for the reconstruction of Brazos street was to get new and better utility lines which would be needed for such a massive project, that is almost complete. Now what will really excite me is if they do start construction of the parking garage at the end of this year or the start of next.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin