Doesn't look like this one is gonna happen any time soon. That said, I could live with just the retail podium and the main residential tower being built. We could definitely use another 150 meter tower in the west end to help balance the skyline from the north and south views!
^^ Peoria: And believe it or not.... Calgary is actually going through a slowdown because of lower oil prices! By the way, I've got relatives in Peoria!!
^^ Peoria: And believe it or not.... Calgary is actually going through a slowdown because of lower oil prices! By the way, I've got relatives in Peoria!!
Deepstar: Chads photo shows them clearing the site and it has an approved DP and BP...I believe! There's a few guys on this thread that know all that stuff!
Deepstar: Chads photo shows them clearing the site and it has an approved DP and BP...I believe! There's a few guys on this thread that know all that stuff!
The current BP is for Demolition only. They are getting close to applying for a BP to go forward.