People can complain about how it looks, but again, ANYTHING on this lot is a plus. That was literally one of the ugliest lots I had ever seen in my life.
I think the only reason why they have two cranes is because the cranes they selected have a lower lift capacity than most we see. I'd say the tower section is about have the width, and the booms are much less substantial.
Looks like construction is progressing quickly. The plans show only one level of underground parking, which I guess explains why this has been quicker than some other foundations.
One thing that I notice last time I was by is that there are metal brackets cast into the floor slabs. These brackets are what you would normally attach precast panels to, I'm wondering if the precast brick panels like the one used in burnside a few years ago will be used here.