HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #221  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:14 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Alek, would you mind changing the name of this thread to "The Hutchinson Metro Area"

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #222  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:32 PM
Tanster's Avatar
Tanster Tanster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: L.A
Posts: 466
I want an add on the media wall.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #223  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:34 PM
Aleks's Avatar
Aleks Aleks is offline
cookies, skittles & milk
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,980
Actually you can do that, just click edit on the first post (which is your obviously) and then click "advanced" and there you will see the title at the top. Just delete the current title (which is Chamberlin, New Jersey) and type in "The Hitchinson Metro Area"

Do you want to try or do you want me to do it?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #224  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:40 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734


Thank you Alek, would you mind doing it?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #225  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:42 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanster View Post
I want an add on the media wall.
Sure, I just need to redo them because of height and proportion reasons. When I have them done, I'll put you add up.

What would you like?

And that goes for everybody. If you want an add in Hutchinson Square, let me now, and I'll put it up.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #226  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:53 PM
Aleks's Avatar
Aleks Aleks is offline
cookies, skittles & milk
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,980
I was going to change the name but you just did it. O.K. I want a billboard too.

I'll think about it then I'll send you a logo with the name of a company so you can make a billboard in Hutchinson Square.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #227  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 8:57 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Ok, sounds good.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #228  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 10:32 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
echo wants an ad! let me go dig it up

gots it


Quote:
Actually you can do that, just click edit on the first post (which is your obviously) and then click "advanced" and there you will see the title at the top. Just delete the current title (which is Chamberlin, New Jersey) and type in "The Hitchinson Metro Area"
but that just changes the title of the first post,not the whole thread.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #229  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin55 View Post
echo wants an ad! let me go dig it up

gots it




but that just changes the title of the first post,not the whole thread.
Sure, I'll post that add.

And yes, just the title is changed, not the name of the thread.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #230  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2007, 11:44 PM
Aleks's Avatar
Aleks Aleks is offline
cookies, skittles & milk
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,980
Really? When I got back to the Google Sketchup forum it said The Hutchinson Metro Area but O.K. I'll try.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #231  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 12:31 AM
foxmtbr's Avatar
foxmtbr foxmtbr is offline
Finger Lickin' Good.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 3,656
^ The same thing just happened to my thread too. I changed it to "Palm Dunes, CA" but only the first post's title changed, not the thread's title.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #232  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 2:07 AM
Aleks's Avatar
Aleks Aleks is offline
cookies, skittles & milk
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,980
O.K. I changed the threads name to The Hutchinson Metro Area. Do you want me to change your threads name too Fox?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #233  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 2:10 AM
foxmtbr's Avatar
foxmtbr foxmtbr is offline
Finger Lickin' Good.
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 3,656
Sure, that'd be great! Thanks.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #234  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 2:14 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Thanks Alek. Its good to have a mod here.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #235  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 2:31 AM
Peter's Avatar
Peter Peter is offline
Registered Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,067
i love the stock ticker in your square. i wish you had SPKL ^2.79 on there (something i am in)

all the signs are perfect
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #236  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 2:35 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Thank you. I have to redo them though to fit the new grid.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #237  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2007, 4:57 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks0o01 View Post
O.K. I changed the threads name to The Hutchinson Metro Area. Do you want me to change your threads name too Fox?
look at my first post

cant wait to see mo
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #238  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2007, 1:26 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Exclamation Here we go again.....

Alright, this time I think I got it with the proportions and the layout. Its changed up a bit, so here's what it looks like. Expect the first building tomorrow.


More tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #239  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2007, 1:33 AM
Peter's Avatar
Peter Peter is offline
Registered Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 1,067
i guess i missed this? but you are starting the whole city again?? correct me if i'm wrong
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #240  
Old Posted Nov 12, 2007, 2:41 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
Yes, this is the third time in two weeks I'm starting over. But this time it should be for good.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.