HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #421  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:34 PM
Mocholate's Avatar
Mocholate Mocholate is offline
nuttin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney,Down Under
Posts: 2,355
erase one of the half circles and use the 'follow me' tool
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #422  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:34 PM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
^^^^^^^^
That's one thing I wish I knew.
__________________
"I'm going there, but I like it here wherever it is.."
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #423  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:34 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dac150 View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much sidewalk on those new buildings. Perhaps adding podiums to the bottoms to fill them in.
yeh,there is alot!
mo,



these are the fist one I ever made,so thre kind blury
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #424  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:37 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
but there all overlappy,
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #425  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:42 PM
Mocholate's Avatar
Mocholate Mocholate is offline
nuttin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney,Down Under
Posts: 2,355

how come some things are turned backwards?

quater sphere-

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=22dba16fee8e25b9b0132fab0698e427
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #426  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:45 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
how come some things are turned backwards?
huh?

I really 🞵🞵🞵🞵 dont I
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #427  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:46 PM
Mocholate's Avatar
Mocholate Mocholate is offline
nuttin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney,Down Under
Posts: 2,355
you want me to show how to do it?

click the link ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #428  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:49 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
no,bt whats backwards?
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #429  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:56 PM
Mocholate's Avatar
Mocholate Mocholate is offline
nuttin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney,Down Under
Posts: 2,355
some of the sign textures are backwards -Greenwich investment and the shopfronts with the dog scenes
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #430  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 11:58 PM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
IDK,I notice G.I. though.
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #431  
Old Posted Aug 8, 2007, 2:03 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
I started a new city,but its just for podium.this is still my main focus.
I also slapped a few thins into the 3d house,so if you wouldnt mind,
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #432  
Old Posted Aug 9, 2007, 1:22 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Im sorta stuck right now,If you have any Ideas for growth
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #433  
Old Posted Aug 9, 2007, 1:25 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
How about a cruise ship port. You could also build a couple of high end hotels to go along with it.
__________________
"I'm going there, but I like it here wherever it is.."
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #434  
Old Posted Aug 9, 2007, 1:37 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
how about shops?
I made these a long time ago, I will improve em a little
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #435  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 1:38 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Proposal

artist rendeing for port.
this would be the first construction in the area for neary 25 years

yes or no?
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #436  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 1:45 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
I say go for it. Make the glass a reflective blue though to make it appear newer than all the other buildings.
__________________
"I'm going there, but I like it here wherever it is.."
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #437  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 1:58 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
or
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #438  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 2:08 AM
Dac150's Avatar
Dac150 Dac150 is offline
World Machine
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY/CT
Posts: 6,734
__________________
"I'm going there, but I like it here wherever it is.."
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #439  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 2:16 AM
Austin55's Avatar
Austin55 Austin55 is offline
__________
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 4,918
Ok,now how bout some pics.



Over the weekend expect highris infill in that middle area,and some highlited individual towers.cheers!
__________________
Fort Worth Urban Development
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #440  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2007, 3:41 AM
Mocholate's Avatar
Mocholate Mocholate is offline
nuttin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sydney,Down Under
Posts: 2,355
, is that your deco tower in the back ?, next to the GIGANTIC wall
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:54 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.