
Hey there, not sure if this thread is dead, but hope to resurrect it.
I drove by 1LP site Monday and noticed that there are two construction office type trailers on the north side of the parking lot to the south of the 1LP site (on block 001-B). The trailers are fenced in and the fencing encompasses about 1/8 of the northwest corner of the 001-B block. Saw some action there last night with a guy working a miter saw in that area (maybe working on a new sign?). I don't know, I'll try to stop by again and give updates.
Glad to see some action near the site. Actually on the 1LP site itself there didn't appear to be anything new. Still has the gate open and the parking lot is still undisturbed except for that small pile of dirt.
Hopefully the parking lot asphalt will start to get torn up any day now!!