HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Jun 12, 2024, 9:45 PM

Smile NEW YORK | 211 W 84th St | FT | FLOORS

I couldn’t find a thread for this. I saw the rendering on Naftali’s Instagram account. It’s absolutely amazing!!!

This is from Naftali’s website:

https://naftaligroup.com/the-henry/

https://thehenry-uws.com/

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 1:20 PM

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 2:34 PM

Naftali always builds very classy, understated, high-quality projects. Another great addition.

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 3:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
Naftali always builds very classy, understated, high-quality projects. Another great addition.
I agree. I hope that he has a lot more in the pipeline.

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 4:25 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

i found this:

As 211 West 84th Street moves forward, see Upper West Side listings available for immediate occupancy

By CityRealty Staff | From Future New York
Friday, June 16, 2023

Fresh off Naftali Group’s success at Upper East Side buildings The Benson (where chairman and CEO Miki Naftali recently bought a penthouse) and The Bellemont (where a custom quadruplex penthouse set a new Upper East Side price record), the developer has turned its attention to the opposite side of Central Park with 211 West 84th Street. Naftali Group purchased an assemblage of properties at 207-221 West 84th Street for $71 million and filed permits for an 18-story, 45-unit condominium with 17 parking spaces in spring 2022.

also, interesting ...

The farmhouse where Edgar Allan Poe wrote “The Raven” once stood on the site, but that had nothing to do with the project’s delay. Rather, a lone tenant at 215 West 84th Street, part of the assemblage, refused to leave his apartment. Naftali Group accused the tenant of delaying construction of the new building and filed demolition permits; the tenant in turn accused the developer of harassing him, citing measures like cutting off his electricity and hot water. In August 2022, a judge allowed the tenant to stay, saying that under the rules of the state’s emergency rental assistance program, he could not be evicted until a decision was made on his application. But earlier this week, Crain’s New York Business announced that the developer had settled, the tenant received enough money to purchase a home, and the project can proceed in earnest.

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/marke...ccupancy/58883

previous --

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 4:30 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

u/c via nyy --

Old Posted Jun 14, 2024, 5:32 PM

This is going to be gorgeous!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction