HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections

Old Posted Jul 28, 2024, 11:51 AM

Database Updates: Canada

Last edited by CCRC; Jul 29, 2024 at 2:11 AM.

Old Posted Jul 28, 2024, 1:23 PM
I am the law!

Someone on another forum posted that the 1 Yonge developer is contemplating 90 and 95 storey towers . There is no documentation to support that claim and, as the posts suggests, the developer is not committed to it either. The is far too preliminary to change in the database (if the forumer wasn't making it up in the first place)

I guess you don't have documentation either to support developers delaying these proposed plans or putting them up for sale. You are simply basing these projects going stale over the length of time they have been proposed. That's not how the stale status should work. However, stale, proposed, approved is more or less the same to me so I don't really care. It does hurt Koops' numbers of drawings on the SSP pages as stale is not calculated.

Old Posted Jul 29, 2024, 12:25 AM
Intergalactic Barfly

Most of those towers haven't shown any movement lately, so stale proposal status is fine for them, but those 95 & 90 floor towers aren't real, so that one has to go back to its original status.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections