HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 25, 2015, 2:01 PM
The Vomit Bag.

As if I wasn't "Tired" enough of these Turkeys

Jilted by voters, four London politicians charged taxpayers to put new tires on their personal vehicles as they left office

LFP

Quote:
In the weeks after losing their re-election bids last fall, four city councillors charged taxpayers to outfit their personal vehicles with new tires, just-released expense records show.

The expense claims, made public in records reviewed this weekend by The Free Press, indicate a quartet of London politicians — Joe Swan, Sandy White, Bud Polhill and Stephen Orser — had their wheels upgraded in the period between their Oct. 27 election-night defeats and Dec. 1, when they formally left office.
No wonder the tires came off Orchestra London. Talk about a Swan Song.

London city councillors bought tires from fellow councillor Bud Polhill

Quote:
Three council members looking to buy new tires on the taxpayers’ dime after losing the election, but before losing their perks, all went to fellow Fontana 8 member Bud Polhill’s auto shop.

Polhill bought himself a set of new tires, billed to the taxpayers, from his shop.

Documents obtained from city hall Monday reveal that:

--Stephen Orser bought four tires at $160 each from Bud Polhill Automotive, also known as Bud’s Place, Oct. 30, 2014

--Joe Swan bought four tires at $195 each from Bud Polhill Automotive Nov. 20, 2014

--Sandy White bought four tires at $114 each from Bud Polhill Automotive Nov. 6, 2014

– Bud Polhill bought four tires at $149 each from Bud Polhill Automotive Nov. 18, 2014

The total bill for taxpayers, paid to Polhill Automotive, was about $2,866.
I can't fucking stand this guy. He thinks that he is King Shit of Turd Mountain:

ctvnews

300 lbs of shit.

londonyodeller

Quote:
“This is Councillor Stephen Orser, I just looked at your crap on the internet about me.”

Last edited by MolsonExport; Feb 25, 2015 at 2:12 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy