HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Transportation & Infrastructure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 13, 2024, 10:04 PM

London Drivers Are Selfish

Like why does everyone in this city drive super slow and always under the limit? It drives me insane.

We live in a city with NO expressway, NO decent road infrastructure, NO ringroad, and NO great way to get around the city. Yet everyone drives like we live in a small city like St. Thomas, when our population is well over 500k, maybe getting to 600k soon.

When are people going to drive like it's a large city? When are people going to learn this is a large city now, and nowwhere near a small town? I go to the GTA and I love it because everyone goes faster, they zipper merge, and no one wastes your time on the road. They understand that they don't want to sit in traffic all day.

I also don't understand why some of you act like driving is hard. Driving is literally one of the easiest things you can do. If you can't understand 2 pedals, a steering wheel, and to pay attention, you shouldn't drive.

It just seems like no one in London cares at all. No one cares to have better roads and not sit in traffic all day. Everyone here seems to love taking 30 minutes to get from South London to Downtown.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Transportation & Infrastructure