HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Old Posted Feb 11, 2011, 7:24 AM

Lightwave 3D buildings.

STR and the whole subject matter of this forum sparked me awhile back to start constructing my own 3D city. While I found out I can't build an entire city, I can build some skyscrapers though. These were done in Lightwave 3D We will go from oldest to new. I'm obsessed with night lighting.

The Jon Skrape Tower, and the Zammy Center side by side.

The Jon Skrape Tower was inspired off of California Plaza and is around 945 ft. The Zammy Center was inspired off of the Sears and World Trade Center. Its a bit taller than the Sears tower from base to roof.

The Commerce Tower (Incomplete) Inspired off of Both Aon Centers and the World Trade Center Its a bit over 1200 feet making it a super tall.

The towers in a skyline which was made from models on google earth which I do not claim credit too.

Enjoy

Old Posted Feb 11, 2011, 8:54 AM
Because I'm Clever!

Interesting take on the new Tower 1. I like it. I think you should go back and refine it some more, because as a concept it has a lot of promise.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art