HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Today, 2:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA21st View Post
Not to mention google streetview is a horrible way to judge a city. Those trucks usually go in early morning odd hours so it wont pick up the normal amount of pedetrians or activity.

South Park in downtown LA has the feel of the south loop in Chicago. Young professionals mostly, people walking dogs etc. I have no idea how its supposed to be ghetto in any way.
I said use streetview to see if the stores are vacant, not who is roaming the streets.

Old Posted Today, 3:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbeaver25 View Post
I said use streetview to see if the stores are vacant, not who is roaming the streets.
You could visit in person, in real time. Like, its not hard to do.

im still waiting to hear why its ghetto.

Old Posted Today, 3:48 PM
你的媽媽

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbeaver25 View Post
While it is true that most of the main part of DTLA's streets are oriented in a diagonal manner, the angles of the northeast to southwest streets such as Flower and the streets that parallel it lean more N/S than they do E/W. And the streets are labeled as follows: S Figueroa, S Hope, S Grand, S Olive, S Hill, S Spring, and the numbered streets and Olympic are labeled W or E. To me, that indicates that Skid Row/Arts District, while technically being southeast of Flower, if you had to pick either south or east, it would be more appropriately referred to as being in the eastern portion of downtown.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations