HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Yesterday, 6:06 PM

I was in the Eastgate mall this morning (Peavy Mart etc.) and noticed there was a new managed by sign on the exterior of the shopping mall.

From what the address from the sign says it looks like H Tallman International aka Princess Auto has formed a holding company to own the shopping center.

That may be one of the reasons that a restaurant owned by the principals of Princess Auto is going in the former Tony Roma's on Narin @ Panet.

Old Posted Yesterday, 6:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cllew View Post
I was in the Eastgate mall this morning (Peavy Mart etc.) and noticed there was a new managed by sign on the exterior of the shopping mall.

From what the address from the sign says it looks like H Tallman International aka Princess Auto has formed a holding company to own the shopping center.

That may be one of the reasons that a restaurant owned by the principals of Princess Auto is going in the former Tony Roma's on Narin @ Panet.
It sure will be nice to have a BBQ joint in the city. The two biggest food categories Winnipeg is missing in my opinion is 1. good BBQ and 2. authentic sit-down Mexican.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan