HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Today, 9:59 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanRevival View Post
I think Post Brothers are hoping to capitalize on an underserved market of very high-earning renters in Philly. Certainly there's been a number of super high-end rental projects in recent years, but this is will be a very interesting test of the depth of that market given the massive scale and more distant location of the project from the core of Center City.
This is definitely at/near the top of the price spectrum for Philadelphia, but I have no doubts that it will be a hit. Post also redeveloped the Atlantic Building at Broad & Spruce, which is one of the most expensive apartment building in Philadelphia.

Old Posted Today, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurk View Post
Saw on Twitter today that rates for a 2 bedroom are starting around $5k for this place. Not too crazy considering how nice it is but man I can't imagine paying that much to live in Philly. Anyone know how this compares to the Piazza?
Unsurprisingly Twitter is wrong. The starting 2 bed price is $4195 and the most expensive 2 bed is $5435

https://liveonethousandone.com/availability/

This is before any promos that will be inevitably offered.

This pricing is lower than the pricing at the Atlantic and similar to the Alta pricing on the lower end. Bigger units at the Alta are like 6k+

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction