HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:51 PM

Any news on the Lindy Boggs hospital? Is that still in limbo ?

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:42 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green0007 View Post
Regarding Mardi Gras World’s purchase of 1556 Tchoupitoulas St., I presume this is to replace surface lots lost to the driving range and river district. They park so many floats in those lots, interested to see how they replace that during mardi gras.
Most likely will be additional float den space thats usable for functions etc. I still not sure they will be located where they are currently longterm so this is probably part of long term planning as well.

Old Posted Today, 4:19 PM

$4.5 million food and beverage company incubator planned by JEDCO for the technology and business park in Avondale. Article says the region currently has 7,000 food manufacturing jobs with an average income of $73,000. Says we had an incubator in St Rose but that was damaged by Ida and didn't reopen. https://www.nola.com/news/business/i...rce=featured-2

Old Posted Today, 5:03 PM

Big changes are planned for Harmony Circle in New Orleans. Here's where things stand.

https://www.nola.com/news/big-change...rce=dontmiss-2

The Downtown Development District has begun the process of redesigning a New Orleans traffic circle that was once home to a major Confederate monument....

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations