HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction

270 Park Avenue in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
^ We still haven't seen the best yet.
I mean yeah, a lot more will eventually be built, but it takes forever. Nothing drastically different will be built to really change the skyline for at least like 3 years right?

Old Posted Yesterday, 1:09 PM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dude View Post
I mean yeah, a lot more will eventually be built, but it takes forever. Nothing drastically different will be built to really change the skyline for at least like 3 years right?
Just go back 10 years and look at the skyline and all of the changes that have happened since. Even the old 270 Park was still standing. Even just 5 years ago, we didn’t even have Vandy. A lot can chang in what I call a relatively short amount of time. But I’ve been around long enough to get excited when we got something close to approaching 900 ft, none of this supertall madness. It all seems normal now, but it really isn’t. Just keep living, you’ll see a lot.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM
New Yorker for life

Skyscrapers of the land and sea...

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...?adppopup=true

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction