HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Old Posted May 23, 2024, 4:39 AM
Future God

BUILDING CORRECTION - Andrew Jackson State Office Building - Nashville, TN

I'd like to request a building correction for the Andrew Jackson State Office Building in Nashville, TN. There are drawings ready to go for it, but none of them appear on the main city diagram presumably because it has the incorrect height listed. It is listed as being 65 meters, when in actuality it's height is 286 feet, or 87.1 meters. This is according to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. https://www.skyscrapercenter.com/city/nashville

Here is a link to the building diagram page: https://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?buildingID=4250

Coincidentally, all drawings of the building appear to depict the accurate height.

Thanks in advance!

-Bob Marley

Old Posted May 23, 2024, 4:09 PM

Changed, according to CTBUH

Although I measure it to only 257 ft/78.4 m in Google Earth Pro. I would like to see an elevation drawing.

Only Dylan LeBlanc can change primary drawing I think.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests