HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:35 PM

If you look at my photos for the baseball location. There is no existing structures on the property. The baseball stadium is not displacing the soap work people. In fact there a good chance the baseball stadium gets completed and the soap works are still there. The soap works are part of a future development that will compliment the stadium. From what I am hearing the soap works residents have a lot of time still to relocate. This will not be a 1968 Hemisfair situation where police grab residents and pull them away from their house a bulldozer comes in right after that to level the house.

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:11 PM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Model View Post
This will not be a 1968 Hemisfair situation where police grab residents and pull them away from their house a bulldozer comes in right after that to level the house.
A little off topic but I was watching a documentary on youtube regarding that and it was so sad to hear. I'm glad the soap factory people have waaaaay more time and it's not their own property they have to vacate.

But at the same time, I want this to happen too. I hate seeing two sides of the coin sometimes.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio