HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Oct 23, 2024, 1:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurk View Post
I think a good permanent location would be Independence Mall. Maybe it'll bring a little extra foot traffic for people visiting Independence Hall
This isn't a bad idea, but I sorta think the point is to connect people from Philadelphia to other places in the world...not tourists.

Anyways, a note and a question.

Note: Just got back from my morning coffee walk. Site work is beginning on the multi-family building at Northbank.

Question: When is the Sprouts going to open at Riverwalk (i.e. Spring Garden and Delaware)? Building appears to be fast approaching completion and I think I might be looking more forward to this than anything else in the Riverwards.

Old Posted Oct 23, 2024, 2:51 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurk View Post
I think a good permanent location would be Independence Mall. Maybe it'll bring a little extra foot traffic for people visiting Independence Hall
That is a good spot, but I like Love Park because you can see City Hall in the background and more locals and passersby vs. exclusively tourists.

I saw videos on social media of a ton of people at Love Park including someone dressed as Elmo, waving to a few people in Poland, lol. Philadelphia makes me laugh.

And I'm glad there is a push to keep the Portal in Philadelphia and not NYC.

Last edited by PHLtoNYC; Oct 23, 2024 at 3:21 PM.

Old Posted Oct 24, 2024, 9:13 PM

The overbuild at 10th and Vine has a stop work order. Wasn’t able to see what for.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development