HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Yesterday, 1:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLtoNYC View Post
Thoughts?

Some Graduate Hospital residents want new rules for construction. Among them: More trees, less vinyl siding

https://www.inquirer.com/real-estate...-20241018.html
What new construction in this area has vinyl siding? I don't think ever seen that here. All new construction I'm seeing is brick face, stucco or hardie plank. Can someone show me a vinyl siding clad new construction house in grad hospital?

Trees when possible with every new construction is a good idea but they have to be maintained until the house is sold otherwise we'll just have a bunch of dead trees.

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:30 PM

With respect to questions about the status of the Tun Tavern project: Through a Scottish organization that was founded at the Tun, I just got invitations for a Tun Tavern "ground breaking" and Marine Corps birthday "block party" in early November, as well as an "inaugural gala" for the Tun the night before that. The "gala" is a big ticket event at the Masonic Temple (since the PA Masons got their start at the Tun). Seems like they're still serious about things, for what the foregoing is worth.

Old Posted Today, 3:17 AM

Calder Gardens Museum is starting to come together on the Parkway.

2300 Market:

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development