HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Today, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligrad View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...d=BingNewsVerp

Wedbush just announced they're leaving downtown. For Pasadena. Cutting their office space from 100k SF. to 20k SF. I wonder who will take over the naming rights for the building. Interesting enough, a lot of companies are trying to end remote work while they are blaming remote work for the downsizing.
The LA Times article on Wedbush's move notes that 70% of their new office space will be "hotel" workstations that any employee can use, and only 30% will be dedicated offices. They picked Pasadena in part because it has "recovered more fully from the pandemic than downtown Los Angeles has. That was a part of the decision-making.” I had a couple of midweek overnighters in Pasadena this summer, and I agree--but then, that makes sense because Pasadena isn't as office-oriented as downtown LA is.

Old Posted Today, 4:22 AM

I'm reminded that Wedbush put up a stink when Wilshire Grand was getting approvals. Smell ya l8a downtown haters.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations