HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scania View Post
Hahahaha
And as if Google Streetview was some sort of live version of what the street is now. Go downtown and go for a walk buddy.

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigs View Post
Alloy looks great at street level! Thanks for the pics, HusBy.
More than happy to share the pics. Has been cool to watch Alloy go up next door to my office.

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HusBy View Post
More than happy to share the pics. Has been cool to watch Alloy go up next door to my office.
Office???(that’s cool). I’m typically only in the Arts District at night. And pretty much either at SoHo, Bestia, and Death and Co for drinks. In your honest opinion…what’s the energy and vibe like over there in the Arts District in the daytime?

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scania View Post
Office???(that’s cool). I’m typically only in the Arts District at night. And pretty much either at SoHo, Bestia, and Death and Co for drinks. In your honest opinion…what’s the energy and vibe like over there in the Arts District in the daytime?
Ooh nice, what's it like still having a social life? haha

I've been down here since about 2017 I think, I drive in from the Westside. It's changed a ton of course, used to be super sleepy and a little creepy at times. Now it feels like a neighborhood.

Now, the energy during the daytime is great. Generally feels super clean and busy enough. Not sleepy, not too busy either. It's nice. All the coffee shops are decently busy, Verve often packed, people getting lunch at the lunch spots. Very little homeless. Street parking is always full, though Alloy construction and street reconstruction projects impact this a lot... will be interested to see what it's like when those are done. Once the daytime work people leave, people start circling for parking for the nighttime restaurants and walking around dressed up. I'm mostly around the Zinc area but when I walk over to 7th & Santa Fe or Traction & 3rd areas it seems the same.

Last edited by HusBy; Yesterday at 11:01 PM.

Old Posted Yesterday, 11:55 PM

That’s awesome!!! Alloy is going to be great for the area.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations