HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Old Posted Jun 3, 2024, 8:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwmiv View Post
Translation:

“I have major jealousy issues and make assumptions about everyone and everything else before I bother to get to know the facts. Oh, and I’m a rude little brat with a brain too small to contribute anything other than toxic bull poo to the world.”

Don’t like it done to you? Then don’t do it to someone else.
I couldn't care less what someone behind a keyboard says about me personally. You on the other hand, apparently do. You also interpreted what was a sarcastic, albeit snide, response to someone else on a huge issue and decided to jump in, dumb it down, and get personal. Says a lot about you.

Jealousy? Yeah shame on me for not investing in real estate while I was in the 8th grade, or for not having 2nd & 3rd generation wealth handed down to me. But whatever it takes to preserve the Ponzi scheme of a housing market we have not just here in Austin but all over the country. Simply must keep those obscene overvaluations and artificially propped up prices going.

We'll make sure the "solutions" aren't.... in your backyard.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin