HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted Sep 19, 2024, 5:58 PM

Tower crane components are being dropped off at Quinn ct, I think there was a 4 story building planned to go here. It also seems like they have some of the foundation for the building already complete this is a very quiet road which is why it has not been talked about.
This could mean by the end of the year there will be around 4 different tower cranes in riverview
-2 at the icon site
-1 on Quinn ct
-1 on Cleveland for the two six story’s planned for there

Last edited by Leroy321; Sep 19, 2024 at 6:15 PM.

Old Posted Sep 19, 2024, 6:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy321 View Post
Tower crane components are being dropped off at Quinn ct, I think there was a 4 story building planned to go here. It also seems like they have some of the foundation for the building already complete this is a very quiet road which is why it has not been talked about.
This could mean by the end of the year there will be around 4 different tower cranes in riverview
-2 at the icon site
-1 on Quinn ct
-1 on Cleveland for the two six story’s planned for there
Not sure if they will need one off Runnymeade for the apartments going up or the rec center. Foundation was going in for first apartment building.

Old Posted Sep 19, 2024, 7:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnybrae View Post
Not sure if they will need one off Runnymeade for the apartments going up or the rec center. Foundation was going in for first apartment building.
The other two buildings on Runnymeade built by the same developer used a mini tower crane so I doubt they will use a actual tower crane for the next two and for the rec center I’m not sure if they will use a tower crane.

Old Posted Sep 19, 2024, 7:12 PM

I know there's a tower crane on the ground at the ICON site, but I'm not sure if it'll be used there or at the Infinity site on Main Street. It would be unusual to have 2 tower cranes operating at the same time on a project like this one. But I'd love to see it happen!

Old Posted Sep 19, 2024, 7:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny golden View Post
I know there's a tower crane on the ground at the ICON site, but I'm not sure if it'll be used there or at the Infinity site on Main Street. It would be unusual to have 2 tower cranes operating at the same time on a project like this one. But I'd love to see it happen!
The tower crane on the ground at the icon site is only operational from the ground which means it can not build high rise it could build 6 story’s or under

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces