View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 19, 2019, 12:42 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSky View Post
deja vu, did you take those photos last Saturday? I was took some similar photos of the Home2 Suites and Hilton Garden Inn project on Saturday.
Yup I did, while walking my dog! We probably were standing in the same spot at different times of day. Were you just passing through Kzoo for the day?

Here's a night shot of the Home2 Suites site, from the top of the Radisson parking deck, along with a view of 180 E Water St. and 2 shots of The Exchange. Taken Tuesday night on my phone.

And a photo from yesterday, of First National Bank's downtown office, which is receiving a major interior and exterior facelift.

And there's an update on the planned expansion of the Kalamazoo Farmers Market. It sounds like this might be gaining some momentum.

Quote:
Kalamazoo Farmers Market getting more vendor space, parking spots under plan
Brad Devereaux | MLive
September 16, 2019

KALAMAZOO, MI — The Kalamazoo Farmers Market is getting more parking spaces and more spots for vendors, under a plan that was presented to the city commission Monday, Sept. 16. The city commission approved a $37,000 purchase of a property and accepted a $500,000 grant during its Monday, Sept. 16, and both items are related to an updated layout and improvements planned for the market. The work at the site on Bank Street near Collins Street is expected to begin in 2020, Kalamazoo Director of Parks & Recreation Sean Fletcher said...
The dark red would be new building.

Source: Joel Bissell | MLive