View Single Post
  #4  
Old Posted May 8, 2009, 6:10 AM
midnightrambler's Avatar
midnightrambler midnightrambler is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrskylar View Post
^ What about Flin Flon, The Pas, Churchill or Thompson, maybe every Canadian town over 5000K should have an NHL team because each of those towns has at least 500000K in a 2500 KM radius. (maybe not Churchill)
You guys know that this entire province would be committed to a team. I am fairly certain you could make more money here than in certain markets in the us. It's just a hypothetical. It almost happened already, and if it would have happened back in 82' we likely would have folded under a 60 cent dollar as well, but we would have sold out every game.


I hope Winnipeg gets the jets back.

I hope Bettman gets fired and I hope Daly falls on a pitchfork.
Reply With Quote