|Perdido Regional Host|
|Alaminos Canyon, Gulf of Mexico|
All Areas World Ocean
| - industrial|
| - mechanical|
| - offshore|
| - cantilever|
| - landing pad|
| - narrow base|
| - truss|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||7999 ft||Energiadiario's website|
• Developers: Shell operates 35% on behalf of Chevron 37.5% and British Petroleun 27.5% and centres upon three fields:
- Great White (Shell 33.34%, Chevron 33.33% BP 33.33%). Shell drilled five wells, the original being drilled to a vertical depth of 14,405ft.
- Tobago (Chevron 57.5 %, Shell 32.5% and Nexen 10 %) on Alaminos Canyon 859 in 9,600ft of water. Drilled in 2004 to a total depth of 18,510ft to 18,425ft.
- Silvertip (Chevron 60%, Shell 40%)on Alaminos Canyon Block 815, Chevron drilled the AC 815 No. 1 in roughly 9,200ft of water to a total depth of 14,778ft.
• Floating Structure: built in Pori Finland / Kiewit Offshore in Corpus Christi.
• Installed by: Shell, Acergy North America, Technip, Kiewit, FMC Technologies y Heerema Marine Contractors.
• It is an only one circular steel column 1063ft high, fixed to the sea ground with 9 chains and fixed lines. Workscope comprises approximately 60km of steel-tubed super duplex subsea production umbilicals, four dynamic and three static. The mastile operates 20 oil fields.
• Built on the limit of US Territorial Waters
• Info Pages:
• Reference images:
• Phorio Search
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.