|Three World Trade Center|
|175 Greenwich Street, Financial District|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||260,129 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - structural expressionism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Lord Richard Rogers
- Developer: Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Owner: World Trade Center Properties, LLC
- Construction Manager: Tishman Construction Corporation
- Structural Engineer: Cantor Seinuk Group
Facts & Description:
- Previous heights on file:
Spire - 378.0 m (To the four corner spires)
Roof - 349.7 m
Source - Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Part of the New World Trade Center, which is scheduled to be completed in 2012. Link to Project Diagram:
- Lower Manhattan Development Corporation:
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.